David at the World Cup
This is a blog about my trip to the World Cup in South Africa in 2010
Friday, 18 June 2010
Those plucky Slovenians
The one on the right seemingly without a head
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(71)
▼
June
(71)
Around Central Johannesburg
Around Central Johannesburg
Around Central Johannesburg
Around Central Johannesburg
Around Central Johannesburg
Soccer City, Ellis Park and Mandela-exceptionalism
Fat bloke
And the fans are rubbish too
OK, I was wrong, football's rubbish
The FIFA Fan fest
Keano
Those plucky Slovenians
Ellis Park
Where I parked the car. no 5
Why the World Cup is brilliant, why Simon Barnes i...
Tasty babe update
Around Melville: 7th St
Around Melville: Armed Response
Around Melville: Took this for Miriam
Around Melville: Dros Steakhouse
Around Melville: 3rd St
Around Melville: Life on Third
The blog's nerve centre
Modern Art and the vuvuzela drone (part 2)
Thursday 17th June
Your Host
Look! It's Maradonna! It must be the World Cup!
Those crazy Argentinian fans
This is nice
Where I parked the car . no 4
It could be just like watching Brazil
Tasty chick update
The Cradle of Humankind, No, not Solihull.
Snakes on the plain
Modern art and the vuvuzela drone. Discuss.
Tuesday 15th June
Goodnight from Ellis Park
Where I parked the car no. 3
Phwoar! It's not just the Danish girls who are tasty
Your Host....
Look! A lion! A real one! How African is that?
Vuvezuelas 'not that bad' shock
Monday 14th June
Phwoar! It's not just the bacon that's tasty in De...
Nikolas Bendtner (except not his head)
Where I parked the car - no, 2
Monday 14 June: Soccer City
Under African Skies: the FIFA Fan Fest
Where I parked my car
Centurian Scoreboard
Those Crazy Ghanans
Snooker prohibited under these umbellas
Nelson in Sandton 'This has got a GREAT beat'
Sunday 13th (more)
Sun June 13
Saturday June 12th Part Two
Saturday June 12th
Online, all well, full details to follow
All are welcome to comment
New Update
No title
Let's see if I can get video links to work
New Post
Update
Testing that headline thing
Here I am again, trying to upload a picture. Hmm...
Well that seemed to work
I am testing my blog
*Breaking News*
Picture information
Introductory message
About Me
worldcupgibbo
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment